Business Development Manager
- Remote, Chernivtsi
We welcome an experienced Sales Manager, who is ready to join our growing team and conquer interesting tasks and projects on international markets.
- Search and attraction of clients and projects;
- Participation in the process of systemic lead generation and sales activities of the company;
- Search and processing of new channels and sources for sales;
- Participation in the process of pre-sales and sales activities;
- Clarification of the client’s requirements (problems) and conducting sales activities (closing deals);
- Conclusion of transactions and support of the process of entering the project/client;
- Creation of commercial offers;
- Carrying out upselling and cross-selling events for new and existing clients of the company.
- 2+ years of experience in IT sales;
- High level of English (Upper-intermediate);
- Experience in selling projects / solutions of web development and eCommerce;
- Experience in sites like LinkedIn and similar;
- Experience in selling solutions for eCommerce (web, mobile);
- Experience in selling solutions and services based on CMS Magento, WordPress;
- Experience in working with B2B segment.
- The presence of closed deals from at least 3 different sales channels (with the ability to demonstrate results);
Will Be a Plus:
- Knowledge of German language;
- Successful experience of sales activities in a particular region or country;
- Successful sales experience in several channels;
- The ability to design and implement a sales funnel using various sales tools.
- Fair compensation;
- Flexibility of remote work (after a probation period);
- Paid sick leaves, vacations, day off, free education and further training;
- Well-rounded benefits package (compensation on office parking, gym, insurance, vaccines (COVID-19 or Flu);
- Growth plan and bonuses for additional responsibilities/activities;
- Frequent performance reviews;
- Corporate discounts;
- English and German courses.