Vacancy of Head of Sales Department for eCommerce solutions in a service IT company. Work with many promising projects and projects in the EU.
- Ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the department;
- Achievement of sales targets;
- Ensuring the volume of projects sold;
- Control of the sales volume of the department and separately for each employee;
- Setting up the work of the department and various positions in it according to KPI: (Revenue, closed deals, leads, bids, etc.);
- Expansion of sales channels and development of new;
- Ensuring diversification of leads from different sales channels (at least 2 new working sales / leads channels);
- Reporting (new channels, deals, amounts of deals from all channels);
- Selling a new technology stack for a company;
- Development of foreign jurisdictions, representations, offices.
- Experience in a similar position;
- High level of English (Upper);
- Sales department management skills: training, adaptation, motivation, control;
- Successful experience in promoting the company, finding clients;
- Experience in building lead generation processes and sales funnels;
- Experience in IT sales (outsourcing, outstaffing);
- Skills in building and optimizing sales processes;
- Organization of processes, selection and support of the CRM system.
Will Be a Plus:
- Magento and eCommerce sales experience;
- Experience in conducting departments (with demonstration of results);
- Work with foreign jurisdictions;
- Knowledge of German or French.
- Fair compensation;
- Flexibility of remote work (after a probation period);
- Road shows and business trips;
- Paid sick leaves, vacations, day off, free education and further training;
- Well-rounded benefits package (compensation on office parking, gym, insurance, vaccines (COVID-19 or Flu);
- Growth plan and bonuses for additional responsibilities/activities;
- Frequent performance reviews;
- Corporate discounts;
- English and German courses.