The digital market is growing so fast. But along the expansion and innovation comes piles of tasks for eCommerce business owners. Both shop sellers and buyers could use convenience from Magento 2 Extensions.
With so many eCommerce plugins on the market, Magento 2 has become increasingly more popular. Your online eCommerce store will create a rise in purchases by offering an improved shopping experience. This article will give you guidelines for choosing the best Magento 2 Extensions available.
Consider these tips when choosing the best and free Magento 2 Extensions:
- Review opinions from experienced users. Ratings can be reliable, but feedback gives you a better overview.
- Makes it easy for your customers. Shoppers will enjoy exploring your eCommerce store with ease and convenience. Fast and reliable customer support that accommodates the buyers makes it a breeze to attract more customers constantly.
- Check the value. Magento 2 add-ons that are available for free may save you money, but they might lack features. Let’s face it; there are many merits in investing in the best tools for your online business.
- Updates help your business as well. Innovative systems are there to make your online store look new and perform better. Updates are a way for you to stay on top of any new trends, inviting more buyers to shop on your site. So, checking the recent updates of the extension will help you to get the most out of the extension you choose.
- Give the extension a try for yourself. Nothing beats experience. Check out extensions to decide whether they are helpful for you and your customers or otherwise. Obviously, the best choice is to go with the extension that suits your needs.
It is only natural to get the extensions that provide you with the most utility. The following list is must-have extensions for Magento 2 stores:
Best Extensions for Magento 2 Stores
The best Magento 2 extension for payment simplifies the checkout processes for your customers. When you use it, payment methods become more accessible and more secure, which is a massive benefit for your customers.
Magento Payment Gateway Extensions
As with anything involved in shipping goods, a ton of complications might occur when your product is being delivered. The amount of work to do for shipping products alone is plenty. Therefore, by using Magento shipping extensions, you can give yourself a break and make the process more streamlined.
- Multiple Shipping Flat Rates Shipping by Mageplaza
- MatrixRate by WebShopApps
- Admin Shipping Method by BSS Commerce
- Matrix Rate Shipping Extension by MageArray
- Amasty Shipping Suite
The Best Magento 2 Extensions for Shipping
Gain more popularity for your store with Magento SEO extensions. Using these extensions can place your online store in the top search results of search engine result pages (or SERP).
Magento SEO Extensions
Security you can count on is very crucial for eCommerce, especially because of the increase in fraud and cybercrime lately. Secure the sensitive data of you and your customers for more peace of mind.
The Best Magento 2 Extensions for Security
Customers want it fast, simple, and (of course) easy. By using Magento optimisation extensions, you can provide customers with the enhanced performance they want.
Magento Optimization Extensions
Though you may now have the necessary plugins for improving your shop online, it doesn’t hurt to add more extensions that you see as a good fit for your site. Other available Magento 2 Extensions can provide more efficiency and safety for you and the shoppers who visit your online store.
Other Important Magento 2 Extensions
As they say, “Content is king.” And Magento 2 is definitely a reliable platform for getting your eCommerce store content in front of millions.
The following are the top Magento 2 Extensions to take advantage of.
The Best Magento 2 Extensions for Content Management & Site Customisation
NOSTO aims to provide customisations to ensure a unique customer experience. It helps provides a sense of “exclusivity” for your customers through personalization.
Advanced search gives your buyers an easier time shopping online. It specifies the customer’s wanted products, making product search easier and faster. It also lets them explore more of your shop’s features and offers.
The overview of the product is good, but nothing beats visual presentation. By showing the products’ details and value, you capture the buyers’ interest and attention.
Mageplaza Layered Navigation provides ease and simplicity for your customers. They will be able to find what they are searching for in practically half the time. In this way, you can support your buyers so they can get the product they want in the shortest time possible.
Mageplaza Layered Navigation
Motivate customers by providing details regarding the availability of your products. This helps you to keep the status of each product up-to-date at all times.
Custom Stock Status by Amasty
Design, accommodation, and innovation—these aspects are necessary to keep your eCommerce store:
- Simple to use
Hence, you’re providing customers with an excellent shopping experience, especially when you:
- Are accomplishing the most efficient website performance possible
- Install easy website navigation attainable
Remember that you do not have to do this alone; however, with our team’s expertise, you can have Magento 2 shop customisation, regular updates, and extensions for your eCommerce site. Click here to get started.